#1 2013-03-13 12:16:48

Nulka

Treserka Smoków

Punktów :   16 

Daesnug's D'scovery: Big Bang

Towarzyszące promocji solowego albumu Dae wypowiedzi dotyczące kolegów z zespołu publikowane w Josei Jishin Magazine. Źródło: bigbangupdates

tłumaczenie: @BIGBANGGisVIP

Starting this week, member by member, I am going to tell you guys about the “Discoveries” I made about them.

First one is TOP (25). He is a typical blood type B and if he thinks that he wants to eat it, he will eat anything. He is a person who will achieve what he aims for one day. He is free and I think he has no stress. He is the oldest of the members but he is the “Baby of Bigbang” (Laughs). Thanks to TOP, the atmosphere around me became more harmonious.

When I first met him long time ago, he looked very cold and honestly, I was scared of him. But when he said “You don’t have to speak politely” (T/N: In Korea, there’s a polite form of speech and impolite form of speech), I thought “He’s a great friend~” (Smiles) Nothing has changed and he is still the same.

From this guy, I “D’scovered” his new side. During Bigbang’s world tour last year, he left the group by himself and filmed the movie “Alumni.” He had a challenging role of a murderer and his hard work to become the character in the film perfectly was very serious and cool. When he’s working, you get the feel of “TOP is TOP indeed!” and his charisma increased after starting his career as an actor.

BUT There is just one thing that I want him to stop. Stop riding on my back at the end of every concert!! (Laughs) He says “I like Daesung’s back the most” but I really want him to stop doing it to me when I’m tired. (Laughs)

Taeyang

his week I will be talking about BIGBANG’s Charismatic Vocalist, SOL san(24).

He is always the same from the past and is hard working. When he gets into something, he only works on that one thing. As you guys may know, he’s into skateboards nowadays. I hate getting injured, but SOL san doesn’t really mind getting hurt. For example, when he discovers new thing he would work on it for months and months. Other members are interested for like the first week, but when he does one thing for a month, I want to tell him “Enough! That’s enough now!” And in his case, since he does one thing consistently, I surprisingly find it interesting. I think to myself, “You’re still doing that!” keke That’s his charm.

I talk about Music often with SOL san. I offer and show him the music I like, and receive teachings from him. I still listen to Chris Brown that he recommended to me in our trainee years. And as vocalists, we ask and consult each other, “What do you think about this part of the music?”

I think Big Bang’s charm is that each and every five members have different voices. Since we have our unique characters, we don’t care about others’ voices. And I think having unique individualities can improve our various talents in many different ways.

And SOL san! Please stop imitating voices that’s only known between us! When people who doesn’t know hears it, they won’t get it!

Seungri

This time we'll talk about our best maknae, VI.

My impression of him during his trainee years was that he's good at singing and dancing and has a good personality. I always thought that he was a good person to be with because he has aegyo(cuteness) *Laughs* VI has an image that always seems to grow. I can definitely say that his ability to absorb in new stuff like foreign cultures are amazing. Among those, his Japanese improved really quickly so I was very surprised. VI always has a vocab note and studies hard and I've never seen him work that hard so it was very unexpected of him. I'm sure that's how other members feel about him as well.

When VI San is on Japanese variety programs, we always check all of the shows he's in and we ask him "I saw you, Was it fun?" and we always support him. He's very trustworthy because he can speak Japanese fluently with famous Japanese celebrities. He's also studying English right now. He's a very hard worker but people don't seem to realize it. Most of all, I am very envious of his enjoyable learning method. That's how he learns everything so quickly! I am a type of person who gets stressed out when studying so I want to learn from him.

Ah- but VI is so loud when we're in the waiting room or dressing room. It's so embarrassing. *Laughs* For 7 years we've been with him but every time he prepares a solo live show we can't help but laugh at him. It's funny and makes us embarrassed (jokingly) he's great, right? (smiles)

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mmhizp.gif
Jiyong says: I'm Princess, love me
Moja Wredna Smocza Menda

Stopka forum

RSS